TOP TEN REASONS TO COME BACK TO THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
10. Because they want meaning in life.
In the rush of everyday living, has your life lost a sense of meaning?
9. Because childhood memories surface.
Has the secular world led you away from the simplicity of faith?
8. Because they made mistakes.
Are you burdened with the weight of past mistakes?
7. Because they need to forgive others.
Do you need God's help in order to forgive others?
6. Because they want to be healed.
Do you carry deep spiritual wounds that are stopping you from getting on with you life?
5. Because the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and grace.
Are you seeking the "Truth"?
4. Because they want their children to have a faith foundation.
Do you need help instilling moral Christian values in the lives of your children in this secular world?
3. Because they want to be part of a faith community.
Are you looking to join others as you walk toward union with God?
2. Because they want to help other people.
Are you searching for tangible ways to "love your neighbor as yourself"?
1. Because they hunger for the Eucharist.
Is God calling you back with a hunger that can only be satisfied in the presence of Christ in the Eucharist?
If any of these reasons or questions have you looking for more information, please contact the Rectory at (856) 662-2721.
You might also be interested in the following website:
for special information on the
"Catholics Returning Home" Program
4824 Camden Avenue • Pennsauken, NJ 08110 • Phone: (856) 662-2721 • Fax: (856) 486-2089
Weekly Masses / Services
Catholics Returning Home